As lockdown lifts and businesses start to plan to reopen, there are some who might need help in restarting their business. If you own or run a business in retail, hospitality or leisure-based in Barking and Dagenham, we can help.
In partnership with Barking and Dagenham Council, Barking Enterprise Centre are pleased to launch the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Support Programme. This is a streamlined programme of business support targeted at the retail and hospitality sectors, including front-line and supply chain businesses. To ensure our local economy is able to continue to thrive, this will be a tailored programme of support over the next 6-12 months.
What type of support could you get?
• Develop a recovery business plan
• Identify alternative staffing solutions
• Develop plans for business diversification
• Identify sources of additional funding, investment, loan options etc
• 121 support with an experienced business coach to help support your business over the next 12 months and much more
Registration for the programme is now open, and once registered, a member of the team will be in touch with you to discuss the programme in more detail.
This Programme is Only Eligible for Trading Businesses and Residents of Barking & Dagenham.
Sign up below